Black Women Talk Tech and JP Morgan & Chase Co. are joining forces to support Black and brown entrepreneurs with a must-see, free, virtual event. The course, which covers a wide range of topics, will give insights, advice, and industry knowledge that’s pivotal for tech enthusiasts, new founders, and current tech entrepreneurs.
We’re excited and hope you can be a part of it.
Talk Tech Learning Series vol. 1: Back to Basics features Black Women Talk Tech’s original curriculum created by co-founder Regina Gwynn. Learn from a premier Subject Matter Expert on how to build and scale a tech business.
- Startup Fundamentals & Methodology // “Pivot or Preserve?”
- Fundraising // “What are your funding options?”
- Understanding Timing // “What is STEEP analysis?”
- Total Addressable Market // “TAM vs. SOM?”
- Customer Persona // “How can you use your persona to guide the direction of your work?”
- User Stories // “How to create a user story?”
Who is this Curriculum for?
Entrepreneurs, Tech Founders, and Pre-Launch Visionaries.
This course will serve as a playbook for new founders and a refresher for current startup entrepreneurs.